To help support RPCI and the Pediatric Patients the Curatolo family will:
1. Match up to 50% of the Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" pledges, up to $40,000 of contributions.
2. Pay our team member's registration fee.
3. Host a catered party tent during the ride, with a liscensed massage therapist.
When registering for the ride you must join Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" and enter promotional code kidsride2018. To join our team simply hit the blue tag "Join Team" on the upper right corner of this page.
Our 2018 team chair is Tom Lonzi, owner of Tom's Pro Bike. Tom has been a long time supporter of the Ride for Roswell.
Through fundraising efforts with the Ride for Roswell we have raised over $600,000 in only 6 years to support pediatric and young adults living with cancer programs. Our family will be matching up to 50% of Team "Kids Just Want to Have Fun", up to $40,000 of contributions, and pay your registration fee. Your help will be appreciated by the many young patients and families that rely on RPCI. Our match will be made directly to each rider's total.
Our 2018 Endowment distributions will be of individual wishes (similar to Make-A-Wish) and group events such as the Teen Prom, Holiday Party and music events.
Want to start a team...
Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" would welcome any new Ride for Roswell teams to join our fundraising goal of $150,000.
All your team riders would benefit by:
1. All your money raised would promote Young Adult and Pediatric Programs at Roswell.
2. We make a $100 donation to each of your team members that raise over $500 for the Ride.
3. The $20 registration ride registration fee is waived.
4. Enjoy our catered ride party tent, with massage therapist.
Your team keeps its own identity and all the money you raised is directed to Young Adult and Pediatric Programs.
Have your team captain contact Joe Curatolo at firstname.lastname@example.org call 633-9800 for details.