To help support RPCI and the Pediatric Patients the Curatolo family will:
1. Match 50% of the Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" pledges, up to $30,000 of contributions.
2. Pay our team member's registration fee.
3. Host a catered party tent during the ride, with a liscensed massage therapist.
When registering for the ride you must join Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" and enter promotional code Teamkids2017. To join our team simply hit the blue tag "Join Team" on the upper right corner of this page.
Our 2017 team co-chairs are Scott Levin, news anchor of WGRZ and Tom Lonzi, owner of Tom's Pro Bike. Both Scott and Tom have been long time supporters of the Ride for Roswell.
Through fundraising efforts with the Ride for Roswell we have raised over $250,000 in only 6 years to support pediatric and young adults living with cancer programs. Our family will be matching 50% of Team "Kids Just Want to Have Fun", up to $30,000 of contributions and pay your registration fee. Your help will be appreciated by the many young individuals and families that rely on RPCI. Our match will be a combination of either directly to the riders fund raising total or the team total.
Our 2017 Endowment distributions will be of individual wishes (similar to Make-A-Wish) and for celebrations when a child has their last cancer treatment.
Already have a team….
Team "Kids Just Want To Have Fun" would welcome any existing Ride for Roswell teams to join our fundraising goal of $100,000.
All your team riders would benefit by:
1. All your money raised would promote Pediatric Programs at Roswell.
2. We make a $100 donation to each of your team members that raise over $500 for the Ride.
3. The $20 registration ride registration fee is waived.
4. Enjoy our catered ride party tent, with massage therapist.
Your team keeps its own identity and all the money you raised is directed to Pediatric Programs.
Have your team captain contact Joe Curatolo at firstname.lastname@example.org call 633-9800 for details.